Addi’s Faith: Hops n Hot Sauce Festival
January 11 @ 11:30 am - 6:45 pm CST
Addi’s Faith Foundation is excited to have been chosen as the beneficiary of the Hops n Hot Sauce Festival, which will be held on Saturday, January 11th @ SpindleTap Brewery.
Please click here to see their Sign Up Genius. There are several different volunteer opportunities to choose from.
Volunteers do not have to pay to get in and kids 12 and under are free!
*Please note that you will not be signing up on this sign up. I just used it to distribute to our volunteers. Please use the link above!*
- We understand that things come up, but if you sign up for a volunteer opportunity please do your best to honor your commitment. If you must cancel, please give ample notice so that we can try to find someone to fill your spot.
- Be punctual for your volunteer duty or shift.
- Please limit cell phone use while working the booth. Be approachable and communicate with event attendees about AFF.
- Be knowledgeable about AFF and who benefits from funds raised (MD Anderson & families taking care of a sick child). Take some time and read through our website and “get to know” AFF! http://addisfaithfoundation.org/who-we-are/our-story/
- Please wear any AFF t-shirt that you have. Let me know if you need a shirt and I will get one to you.
Thank you so much for helping us with with our mission of ending childhood cancer!