Medical Bridges mission is to bridge the healthcare gap worldwide by procuring and distributing medical equipment and supplies to underserved communities.
Medical Bridges will hold itself accountable to:
- be mission-centered and customer focused
- be sensitive and compassionate in its work
- provide consistency and excellence in the services it provides
- reflect the power of diversity in developing new approaches, relationships, and structure to fulfill the mission
- incorporate change, collaboration and partnerships with other like-minded organizations to leverage resources and respond to opportunities
- reflect the power of diversity by providing services without regard to race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, gender orientation, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, or military status, or any other unlawful factors in any of its activities, or operations
Volunteers MUST be at least 15 years of age.
All individual volunteers between the ages of 15 to 18 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
To volunteer contact: Call 713-748-8131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org